Helping Northeast Texas Get Healthy Is Our Top Priority
Support Group Meetings
Support Group meetings will be held at 6:30pm, the 2nd Tuesday of each month in the center. Please call (903) 408-5770 for registration or questions. Our next support group meeting is March 11th at 6:30pm discussing nutrition basics
Welcome to Northeast Texas Bariatric Center!
Bariatric surgery, also known as weight loss surgery, is a proven long-term solution to those suffering from obesity and its related diseases. Contrary to what the name suggests, weight loss surgery’s primary purpose is not to help the patient lose weight – that is an excellent secondary effect. Rather, the goal of bariatric surgery is to improve or eliminate the diseases associated with obesity, which can include type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and sleep apnea.
Why Choose Northeast Texas Bariatric Center?
With Northeast Texas Bariatric Center, you know you’re in good hands. Here are just a few reasons you can trust our bariatric care:
- Our surgeons are highly trained and experienced minimally invasive specialists
- The surgical facilities at which we perform our procedures are second to none
- Our bariatric staff is here to assist each and every patient both before and long after surgery
- We provide each patient with individualized care to ensure the procedure is as successful as possible
- We offer a dedicated billing department to help you find the best method of payment for your particular financial circumstance
We look forward to helping you evaluate your options for weight loss and encourage you to contact us with any questions you have. To begin, we welcome you to one of our informational weight loss surgery seminars, held monthly. Attending a seminar can answer many of your questions and help you make right decision for your health.
Upcoming Seminars & SupportMar 18 @ 11:00am - 12:30pm Free Seminar
Hunt Regional Medical Center, 6th Floor Meeting Room Apr 8 @ 6:30pm - 8:00pm Support Group
Hunt Regional Medical Center, Suite 220 Apr 15 @ 11:00am - 12:30pm Free Seminar
Hunt Regional Medical Center, 6th Floor Meeting Room May 13 @ 6:30pm - 8:00pm Support Group
Hunt Regional Medical Center, Suite 220